Bucovina Institute is an NGO founded in 2011, non-profit, with aims to support the sustainable development of communities in the North East of Romania, South – West of Ukraine and the entire Republic of Moldova through learning partnerships projects and organizing continuing training programs for adults.
- Developing programs to facilitate intercultural learning, cross-border cooperation and exchange of experience
- Supporting rural youth and adults, immigrants, minorities and persons with disabilities to ensure access to all forms of learning
- Regional and community development by conducting training courses, evaluation of competencies sessions organizing certification process, facilitating access without discrimination to all members of the community.
Services provided by the NGO:
- Organizing thematic training courses and languages classes, offering non formal trainings: languages, communication, human resources management, project management, vocational counseling
- Providing TOT services for 11 EBC communities (Economy Based on Knowledge) – regional network
- Writing and implementing projects
- Organizing thematic workshops, seminars, conferences, campaigns etc
- Providing research services in, social economy, ethnography, sociology, community development
- Providing authorised support services for employment for vulnerable youngsters including NEETs within WISE model (Work Integration Social Enterprise)